Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Highlights - Week 14

Sunday, August 9 - Saturday, August 15
IT ENDED. WORK BBQ. VISIT W/ GRANDMA. FRIEND'S GRADUATION PARTY.

This week's work schedule was atypical for summer. Monday-Friday I worked 10-14 hour days between two of my jobs. Early mornings. Late nights. It was a rough one, but I got through it! Working out and following my diet went ok. Not perfect, but ok. I was too thrilled when Friday came.

On Friday was the first fun event of the weekend. We had our Fitness staff office dinner/bbq/social at my supervisor's place. It was a nice time together outside of the office to simply relax, enjoy each other's company and discuss goals for the upcoming year. Jokes were made. Speeches were given. Tears were shed. Bonds were strengthened. All in all it was a good time. It definitely set a good tone for the office team moving into the start of the school year.


Fitness Office Staff '15-'16

On Saturday, aside from working from home, I was able to get out and enjoy some time with friends and family. Brian and I visited with my grandma for a bit to chat and give her her birthday card and flowers (5 days over due). It was a good time. My grandma is really the best. Can't stess how much I love that woman.

Early this summer w/ my grandma <3
After visiting her, Brian and I went to my friend's graduation party from PT school. I hadn't seen her in a couple years so it was nice to catch up and have the most EPIC cheat meal. Probably too epic, but it was delicious. I have no regrets, this time.

Week 13 is underway and so far I'm doing well. To be completely honest, I've told myself that Week 12 is when I have to cut out any small slip ups I've had in previous weeks and get extrememly serious about competition prep. I've been sticking to the plan ~90% thus far, so striving for 100% is coming soon. I'm actually going for it this week, which shouldn't be a problem, so I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment