Monday, June 19, 2017

When Will You Begin Bikini Prep?

SATURDAY, JUNE 24. 20 WEEKS OUT.

It's 5 days away from go time. I've been working out regularly and eating somewhat healthy. "Somewhat" won't cut it though. On June 24th, I'll officially be in prep. This also marks the 20 weeks out point from the competition I'm planning to compete in.


Different from last prep, I'll be following a macros regiment rather than a fixed meal plan. I'm hoping this allows me to learn how my body responds to the various combinations of macros. I'm thinking this will allow be a better transition into and out of the competition as well. It'll also allow me a little more flexibility than a meal plan. I'm excited to get started, excited to see the changes and even MORE excited to finish this prep ALL THE WAY THROUGH!! Money has been paid to my coach and all systems are go!

No comments:

Post a Comment