Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Highlights - Week 13

Sunday, August 16 - Saturday, August 22
CHEAT MEAL!!
Not much went down this week. Worked a decent amount. Worked out often (though I did miss a day) && stayed on my diet about 95% of the time. Better, but not perfect...but remember Week 12 is my ultimate "NO BS" starting point, so I'm not terribly bent out of shape about the imperfections of Week 13.
But do you know what was perfect  this week?! My. Cheat. Meal. Mhmmmm. What is a cheat meal you ask? It's basically the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. A freebie. A sanity check. A meal that does not follow the constraints of your typical bikini prep meal plan. I usually save this meal for the weekend. In the past it's been a meal at a restaurant or party. This weekend I had no dinner plans so I decided to visit good old Pinterest and try out a recipe. This was the result...
Pesto Salmon w/ Veggies (pre-oven)
Alas, it did not just look pretty it was delicious. Never had pesto on salmon before, but I've always liked both so I was throughly pleased to find the two together are amazing. Feel free to try it out!! Here's the recipe. && thanks to pesto salmon, I've decided to try a Pinterest recipe every weekend!! Well, we'll see.
Salmon & veggies w/ roasted red potatotes

On a sidenote: Week 12 is here...IT'S LITERALLY GO TIME!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment