Sunday, July 16, 2017

Highlights - 20, 19 and 18 Weeks Out

Saturday, June 24 - Friday, July 14

JOB REDUCTION. WINGING IT. TEXAS.

I'm three weeks into prep and haven't posted a thing. Oops!! Things have been moving. My main job has picked up, in a good way! Bikini prep is in full swing and yet...I feel like I have MORE time. Why is that you may ask? Because I do. At the beginning of July I relinquished 2 of my jobs. I've officially stepped down as a personal trainer and cycle instructor. I'll still maintain my certs. because I think it's only a matter of time before I get back into them BUT for now I think it's the best move. It has been hard to leave my clients but I think it's time I make more time for other areas of my life, like my family, my full-time position and bikini prep. Last time I prepped I made the mistake of allowing too much on my plate at one time. I don't intend to make that same mistake again. I'm currently down to 1 full-time job and 2 part-time jobs which drastically lightens my load and helps my mood. Who knew?!

On the June 24th I thought I'd be getting my workout plan from my coach. Instead I got a questionnaire via email that stated my plan wouldn't be coming for another 7-10 days. I was slightly annoyed but then realized the fault was probably my own. Since I still had my old plan to follow, I used that for the first 2 weeks (20 and 19 weeks out). I ended up getting my new plan toward the end of the first 2 weeks. During week 3 I was able to follow the new plan, which actually only changed my lifting and cardio. My coach was fine with me keeping the same macros I had come up with on June 24th. Those were derived from the meal plan he gave me the first time so he effectively determined those macros anyways.

During the 2nd week I spent the majority of my time in TX visiting Brian and celebrating our 1 year anniversary. I was able to lift, without having to wake up extremely early to get my lift in before work. That was nice, but short-lived. I'll share more about our anniversary and my trip to TX in another post sometime this week. Promise.

RECAP:
20 Weeks Out - 6 days of cardio (20+ min). 5 days of lifting. Mood: Exhausted 24/7. Macros: 165C/153P/45F. Water: 1 gallon / day.
19 Weeks Out - 3 days of cardio (20+ min). 6 days of lifting. Mood: Excited. Less Tired. Macros: 165C/153P/45F. Water: 1 gallon / day.
18 Weeks Out - 4 days of cardio (20+ min). 6 days of lifting. Mood: Chill. Macros: 165C/153P/45F. Water: 1 gallon / day.
While weight loss isn't my current focus, I'm down 2.2 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment