Monday, April 17, 2017

The Recap - March 2017

VACATION. QUALITY TIME. GROWTH.

March ended up being a whirlwind of fun! It exceeded and fell short of all my expectations. How so? Well, from my horizons post I wasn't expecting too much out of March: a few days of visiting Brian in FL, to take [and pass] my PMP exam, and to tackle spring cleaning. None of these things happened as anticipated...

I moved my PMP exam...again, due to work/weather concerns this time, but still that was definitely not part of the plan. If I'm being completely honest, I didn't care that much. I've got more time to study [and foster my anxiety...HA]. I'm mildly annoyed with myself for rescheduling but ultimately think it worked out well, given the surrounding circumstances.

I haven't done a thorough spring cleaning yet. I've managed to do some decluttering. Nothing major though. It's in the works.

Lastly, I managed to spend not just a few days BUT a whole 2 weeks and four days with Brian!! A couple days prior to my planned trip to FL, Brian recommended we take a cruise vacation. Sounded like a good idea, next logical question would be...when? To which he responded with a date that was 11 days after his proposal. Boy bye. No way in heck are we planning a cruise that's 11 days away! The planner in me was extremely resistant to the idea. Alas, a few pep talks from my friends, parents and Brian later I changed my tune. With 7 days to spare, we booked a 7-day cruise to the Western Caribbean and I'm SO glad we did. That fun adventure gets its own post though...


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment