Thursday, February 2, 2017

Where Has the Time Gone?

I HAVE NO IDEA!
 
It has been approximately a year and 3 months since my last post. For real?! For real! I've been contemplating getting back on the keys (READ: back to blogging) for awhile but just never made it happen. Alas, here I am and ready to post away through 2017! Many things have changed since my last post. Let's see...I graduated with my Master's in Systems Engineering, I work 5 jobs (1 FT, 4 PT), and I also [finally] got engaged, married (and renewed my vows...I'll explain later) to B!! It's been a heck of a year and some change!

Vow Renewal w/ B - Dec. 2016 (M Harris Photography)
 

What hasn't changed? My desire to compete. I STILL want to give it a shot, which means starting back at square 1.5 because I have regressed physically. During summer 2016 I weighed more than I ever have in my life, so that was a downer. Pleased to say I've managed to get back on track and drop into a healthier weight but I've got a ways to go until I'm bikini competition ready. 
 
I decided to make a change in January, I began a routine consisting of Whole30, 4 lift sessions per week and T25. I've managed to keep it up for the past month and plan to pick it up a notch later this month. By no means did I jump into bikini prep mode right away. My plan is to get my health / lifestyle / mindset back on track before I begin officially prepping. Feel free to follow along as I figure it out [again] all while navigating this milspouse job-filled life I've got!
 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment